QSMS center at Seoul National University,
I am currently a senior researcher at the center for quantum structures in modules and spaces (QSMS), which is part of Seoul National University.
Previously, I was a Simons Postdoctoral Research Scientist in the mathematics department of Columbia University. I received my PhD from MIT in 2017,
under the supervision of Victor Kac.
You can find more details in my CV.
I am mostly interested in Mathematical Physics. More precisely, my research focuses on integrable systems
of partial differential equations and differential-difference equations. Here is an interview done for the
Simons society which explains my research in simple terms.
- with U. Suh, Supersymmetric bi-Hamiltonian systems, Commun. Math. Phys. (2021) 382. arXiv
- with A. De Sole, V. Kac, D. Valeri and J. van de Leur, p-reduced multicomponent KP hierarchy
and classical W-algebras, Commun. Math. Phys. (2020) 380. arXiv
- With A. Mikhailov and J.P. Wang, PreHamiltonian and Hamiltonian operators for differential-difference
equations (2020), Nonlinearity, 33 (3). arXiv
- Lax-Sato formulation of the Novikov-Veselov Hierarchy, preprint (2020), arXiv
- With A. Mikhailov and J.P. Wang, Rational recursion operators for integrable differential-difference
equations (2019), Commun. Math. Phys. 370, 807851. arXiv
- A sufficient condition for a rational differential operator to generate an integrable system
Japanese Journal of Mathematics, March 2017, Volume 12, Issue 1, pp 33-89 Journal arXiv
- Compatible Hamiltonian operators for the Krichever-Novikov equation Comptes Rendus Mathematique
Volume 355, Issue 7, July 2017, Pages 744-747. Journal arXiv
- With A. De Sole and V. Kac, Singular Degree of a Rational Matrix Pseudodifferential Operator
International Mathematics Research Notices, Volume 2015, Issue 13, 1 January 2015, Pages 5162-5195 Journal arXiv
- With A. De Sole and V. Kac, Rational matrix pseudodifferential operators, Selecta Mathematica,
April 2014, Volume 20, Issue 2, pp 403-419 Journal. arXiv
- With A. De Sole and V. Kac, Some remarks on non-commutative principal ideal rings.
Comptes Rendus Mathematique
Volume 351, Issues 1-2, January 2013, Pages 5-8. Journal arXiv
- With A. De Sole and V. Kac, Some algebraic properties of differential operators
Journal of Mathematical Physics 53, 063501 (2012)Journal arXiv
Calculus II, Fall 2018